Aiken-Barnwell Law Firm Handles Wills, Trusts, Advance Directives, Powers of Attorney, Probate, Social Security & SSI Disability Appeals, Deeds, Medicaid & VA Planning, Long-Term Care Planning, Guardian and Conservatorships
Please read MY profile to learn more about MY professional background.
attorney KNAPP HANDLES INTER-RELATED areas of the law THAT AFFECTS SENIORS, THE DISABLED AND THEIR FAMILIES
Attorney Knapp has a thorough understanding of these areas of law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results given your situation:
- I help individuals create a legacy and protect their loved ones thru estate planning.
- When drafting an estate plan, it is important to include provisions for care of your minor children, special needs adult children and an incapacitated spouse.
- I can help you establish a guardian and/or conservatorship for a loved one.
- There are many different types of trusts, each with its own rules and benefits. I can help you establish one appropriate for your assets and goals.
- A last will and testament can include instructions for how your property and wealth should be distributed.
- I recommend customized health care and financial powers of attorney.
- Before or after marriage I can help with a prenuptial or post-nuptial agreement, or when necessary a divorce for a retiring spouse.
- I do Medicaid preservation and VA Aid and Attendance consults, and can help you process a Medicaid nursing home application.
- We do entire probate administration or just Deeds of Distribution.
- I do home visits for a small extra cost for mileage and a witness fee.
Do we need to talk? Call today!
I have offices conveniently located in Aiken and Barnwell, South Carolina, both part of the second judicial circuit. Call our firm at 803-541-7676 to arrange a consultation or appointment, or contact Attorney Knapp online.